香港下午茶推薦 | Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon - 跟著我化身下午茶女王

I'm so happy to announce that I have finally found the most recommended place for afternoon tea  ❤ It is very important for me to...


I'm so happy to announce that I have finally found the most recommended place for afternoon tea 
It is very important for me to write about what I truly love, either I am pleased with their food or their services. Therefore, you seldom see me giving a crappy rating to any of the diner in my blog entries. I have tried loads (by loads, I mean literally loads! Who could have resisted the temptation of  three-tiered stand anyway) of Afternoon Tea Set in Hong Kong, and this is so far THE BEST! You can tell by seeing me typing about it!

Restaurant Info:

Address | Shop 1020B, 1/F., Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui
Contact | 2351 6678
Ratings |  (out of five)

Afternoon Tea Set for Two/ HKD 450 (+10%) /Mon to Sun from 15:00

Yes, Joël Robuchon also has other diner in Hong Kong but Tea Salon is the one which is going to serve you Tea Sets. You may find them at IFC Mall, Landmark and Elements. I think the environment at Elements outweighed the rest since it feels more private and quiet. I have seen the one in Landmark yet it is simply some tables and chairs in an open area, people are just walking by and staring, not exactly a relaxing place!


Bon Appétit.





Their homemade clotted cream and strawberry jam, it tasted so fresh. Unlike some tasted like it has been frozen for days! 








 I have ordered the peppermint tea and it comes with this cute tea pot! (which is very heavy) It made me so horrified every time I have to pick it up to pour myself a cup of tea, just felt like I would drop it any second. It looked so stylish but retro though.













For more information of the menu, I suggest you visit JR's website which they provide an online menu since I believe there will be new pastries from time to time.

Website: http://www.robuchon.hk/
Tea Set Menu: http://www.robuchon.hk/get_doc/file/950

Overall speaking, it may seems a bit pricey just looking at the menu and all the photos I have taken. Let me just say that it was worth it. It doesn't hurt if you are going out for holiday/any occasions that you wish to celebrate. Or if you really want to try it out but you think it is not in your affordable price range, try to bring one more friend with you and share the set among the three of you (unless you have a piggish appetite of course).


There are also some places I will NOT recommend for afternoon tea, feel free to inform me if you are interested. At the meantime, I will still be searching for other tasty cuisine.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments